Monday, April 5, 2010

Tiny Hearts Fundings

First of all I want to say thank you to those of you who has help funded the Tiny Heart Collection, in which to fund families in need who are struggling to fight against cancer. 10% of your purchase was put into a the Tiny Heart fund bank and by the end of this year will support families directly in need.

Assia Benmedjdoub
Kira Langoussis
Jennifer Milne-Carroll
Amber Mohiuddin

Thank You so much.

Let's all work together and fund 5 families by the end of this year. Donations are always welcome, just shoot me an email. If you have any ideas to help, please let me know or anything you'll like to see in my shop. I'm always open to working with you and coming up with great new ideas together. Still working on adding new designs to The Tiny Hearts collection, so check it out.

Thanks, all who has helped.

Much Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment