Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One of Those Days

I woke up this morning a little lost. I couldn’t understand why I felt so blank. I knew at some point while I was sleeping I was freezing and tried to warm myself, but it was too cold. Soon I realized the heat was off, and I knew exactly who did it. My husband. He gets so hot at night he usually turns off the heat before going to bed. He works at 4 in the morning every day and I would still be in bed alone and freezing. The cold is what usually wakes me up.

It was beautiful sunny morning, a bit windy. I forced myself out of bed, washed up, made breakfast and coffee. After I finish eating, I went into my studio and start working and nothing happened. I just sat there, staring into a bunch of white papers with a pen in my hand….Well, I told myself, “If you sit here long enough something will happen.” It did. A bird started cheeping outside my window very loudly.

Today is one of those days…….


No comments:

Post a Comment